Let's Make Money, Honey!Financial freedom starts right here
Registration is now open!
Do you want to get off the money merry-go-round and start making some real cash around here?
Then you’re in the right place.
With Let’s Make Money, Honey! you will learn the magic formula that turns “money stress” into “money fun” — and has the power to transform your financial reality, fast.
Your guide to real financial freedom
Let's Make Money, Honey! is for you if ...
- You feel stuck in regards to money, running in place or riding a merry-go-round, not reaching goals or even coming close to them, and you want to change that
- You are trying to create your own business and keep buying those “business-building programs,” but you can’t get much (or any) cash flowing in
- Your days are often spent feeling stressed about money, and you want to be more at peace about it
- You want to earn money by doing work you enjoy, instead of work you tolerate (or worse!)
- You want to finally “get” the money thing and maybe even have fun with money (what a concept!)
- You want to change your financial reality — and fast
Mary is a clear, wonderful teacher. I would recommend Let’s Make Money, Honey! because it has helped me drop some thinking I had around money, and I’ve begun to have a more playful attitude.
I was able to create $3,275 in just a few days by being open to inspiration and acting on it and having fun.Kim Kaase
One of the reasons I joined the course was because of the manner in which Mary comes across. I like her light-heartedness, her ability to make it look like fun and also the fact that she is not negative or judgmental about wanting to make money or seeing that as something bad or greedy. I would recommend the course to others, but not necessarily for those wanting to only make money. I think that this course is about way more than money, about a deeper understanding of what is really behind life.Kiran
Let's Make Money, Honey! is different from anything else you've heard before. Here's why ...
You won’t change your “money mindset”
You won’t recite affirmations
You won’t learn your “money archetype”
You won’t break through your “money blocks”
You won’t “work hard” at making money
Watch the replay of a 1-hour webinar all about the secret to making money that I wish someone had told me YEARS ago! But I’m telling YOU right here …
What will you do? While everyone else is out there trying to mess around with their money thoughts and blocks and all that stuff …
You’ll discover the missing piece about money that no one is talking about. The one that has the power to change everything — not just about your finances, but about your life.
If you want to make more money, you absolutely can. There is no doubt about that. The only doubt is the untrue story you’re listening to that says you can’t.
How do I know this? Because I’m living proof.
As recently as two years ago, I was locked in a stressful money cycle that felt unbearable. I was in a job I hated, feeling trapped and stuck, and I was constantly worried about money. It occupied my mind 24/7, including while I slept. Nightmares would wake me in the middle of the night, and then in the morning, my first thoughts would be about money: How could I make more? Did I have enough? How could I get out of debt? My stomach and heart were in knots nearly all the time.
And then, just when things were at their worst — I lost my job and had almost no savings, at the time — I saw something new.
I realized that I could make a decision to change my financial reality. And not just my financial reality, but in that moment, I committed to changing my LIFE.
As a result, in just the past 18 months, I have written and self-published 9 books; created a profitable coaching practice, and fast; and moved to Paris, France, finally realizing a dream I had had for 35 years. (That’s me with my daughter, riding the Ferris wheel near the Louvre in summer 2017.)
Think you can't change your money situation? Then think again.
In Let’s Make Money, Honey!, I’m going to teach you the formula for TRUE financial freedom. You’ll learn …
- How to stop worrying about money, no matter how much (or little) money you have in your bank account — yes, that means freedom from money stress
- How changing your “money mindset” is holding you back, and what to do instead that will get some cha-ching! happening around here
- How to make money with less effort and more fun, which can lead to more money
- How to make money faster, without feeling like you’re working yourself to death
And a whole lot more.
Essentially, you’ll be learning all the things about money that I wish someone had told me years ago. I would have saved myself decades of stress and had a lot more cash in the bank, and that’s what I want to do for you. Whatever is standing between you and money, consider it gone.
Here is what you have access to the moment you join Let’s Make Money, Honey!
The online Let's Make Money, Honey! program
A 4-week online program with videos and weekly exercises to help you make more money, more effortlessly.
The a-maz-ing community of Let's Make Money, Honey!
I can’t say enough about how wonderful the people in this community are!
"Live" twice-monthly Q&A sessions in the private Facebook group
I facilitate “live” chat sessions — these are a blast! — as well as group discussions.
Recordings of our Facebook "Lives" to watch as you like
It’s like having your own personal money coach, anytime you need one.
Monthly money-making challenge
These light-hearted challenges focus on a theme for each month, and we’ll support one another’s financial dreams.
Surprises that will make your heart (and your wallet) sing!
You never know what might pop into your inbox …
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to completely change your financial reality -- faster than you might dream possible. Whether that's losing the stress around money, seeing new financial opportunities or simply having more fun with money, you'll have the support you need.
LET’S MAKE MONEY, HONEY!
12-month membership in Let's Make Money, Honey!for the same price as just the online course!
- The 4-week online Let’s Make Money, Honey! program, worth $297, which is yours for the duration of your membership
- “Live” Q&A sessions twice a month, worth $400
- 12 monthly money-making challenges, designed to be responsive to members’ specific questions about making more money, worth $400
- Additional materials added monthly, worth $240
- An astonishingly supportive community: priceless
- Plus bonuses that will surprise and delight you each month: priceless
- And REAL financial freedom, not the fake stuff you’ll find elsewhere
or a monthly membership in Let's Make Money, Honey!for support you won't find anywhere else. ANYWHERE.
- The 4-week online Let’s Make Money, Honey! program, which you have access to as long as you’re a member
- “Live” Q&A sessions twice a month in a private Facbook group
- A monthly money-making challenge
- Additional materials added monthly
- An astonishingly supportive community
- Plus bonuses that will surprise and delight you
- And REAL financial freedom — not the phony stuff you might be seeing all around the Internet!
Questions? Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: This program is not available to French citizens living in France due to my current visa conditions.
The biggest shift is that I am the creator of my money. I never saw that before. My fear around money is diminishing, and my creativity is peeking through.
My favorite thing about Let’s Make Money, Honey! is taking the power out of money and putting the power in our hands and heart.
I would absolutely recommend this program. Mary is smart, professional, kind and passionate about helping people.Debbie Crader
I enrolled because I was stuck at this point in my life around money (again). I wanted to explore a better way around making money.
Now, I see things from a completely different angle: namely, inspiration, intuition and innate creativity. This means I really do have the answers and only have to listen (although that listening is still sometimes “hit and miss”).
I was surprised that I had already made the money for assignments 1 and 2 when it was pointed out to me. I really thought this was going to be a difficult experience, and it wasn’t.
Would I recommend this program? Yes, absolutely!Jaspal Kallar
Mary is great! She is so generous. I love her teaching and coaching. My favorite thing about the program is that she is pointing me to my inner guidance and my own blueprint for making money.Therese
With the annual membership, you have 15 days to request a refund after purchase. With the monthly membership, you may cancel anytime, and your membership will not be renewed for the next month. Questions? Email me: email@example.com.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent this program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his/her background, dedication, desire and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital, and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money. Consult a financial professional if you need to. This program does not constitute an offer to collaborate on any venture. In other words, your finances are your responsibility. That’s a good thing.
By enrolling in the program, you agree to the terms and conditions
MARY SCHILLER SEMINAR/COACHING ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
By clicking “I Agree to Terms and Conditions,” entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, in the course, you (“Client”) are entering into a legally binding agreement with Mary Schiller, author and coach (“Schiller”) according to the following terms and conditions:
1. SCHILLER’S SERVICES: Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally or otherwise, Schiller agrees to render services related to education, seminar, consulting, coaching, and/or business-coaching (“the Program”). The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further goods/services supplied by Schiller to Client. Parties agree that the Program is in the nature of coaching and education. The scope of services rendered by Schiller pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and provided for on Schiller’s website, or the platform hosting the Program, as part of the Program. Schiller reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client should the need arise.
2. COMPENSATION: Client agrees to compensate Schiller according to the payment schedules set forth on the Schiller’s website and the payment plan selected by the Client (the “Fee”). Upon execution of this Agreement, Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee, regardless of whether Client completes the full extent of services offered by Schiller. In the event that Client terminates services prior to the completion of the services, Client shall be responsible for all payments. All payments shall be collectable and non-refundable except as provided herein. Client’s payment is nonrefundable and may only be transferred for tuition to other classes offered by Schiller if: (i) Client completes the entire course, participates fully in all course recommendations, and decides that the course was not worthwhile or (ii) does not take any portion of the course.
3. CHARGEBACKS AND PAYMENT SECURITY: To the extent that Client provides Schiller with Credit Card information for payment on Client’s account, Schiller shall be authorized to charge Client’s Credit Card for any unpaid invoices. If client uses a multiple-payment plan to make payments to Schiller, Schiller shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith.
4. NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED: Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including course materials), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
5. NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Schiller’s copyrighted and original materials shall be provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from Schiller electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the Schiller. All intellectual property, including Schiller’s copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Schiller. No license to sell or distribute Schiller’s materials is granted or implied.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By using Schiller’s services, Client releases Schiller from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Program is only a service being provided. By using Schiller’s services, you release Schiller from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transactions.
Regardless of the previous paragraph, if Schiller is found to be liable, Schiller’s liability to Client or to any third party is limited to the lesser of (a) the total fees Client paid to Schiller in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, and (b) $100. All claims against Schiller must be lodged with the entity having jurisdiction within 100 days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever.
Client agrees that Schiller will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Service. Client agrees that use of this service is at user’s own risk.
7. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE: Client accepts and agrees that he/she is 100 percent responsible for his/her progress and results from the Program. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to the Program’s success and that Schiller cannot control Client. Schiller makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein. Schiller and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchant ability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Schiller makes no guarantee or warranty that the Program will meet Client’s requirements or that all clients will achieve the same results.
8. NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT: Schiller does not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services. Schiller is not responsible for any decisions made Client as a result of the coaching and any consequences thereof.
9. TERMINATION: In the event that Client is in arrears of payment or otherwise in default of this Agreement, all payments due hereunder shall be immediately due and payable. Schiller shall be allowed to immediately collect all sums from Client and terminate providing further services to Client
10. INDEMNIFICATION: Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Schiller, Schiller’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Schiller, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend Schiller in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Schiller recognizes and agrees that all of the Schiller’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Schiller.
11. CONTROLLING AGREEMENT: In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this Contract and any marketing materials used by Schiller, Schiller’s representatives, or employees, the provisions in this Agreement shall be controlling.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations and understandings, oral or written. This Agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing duly executed by both parties.
13. CHOICE OF LAW/VENUE- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. The parties hereto agree to submit to submit any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement to arbitration in the State of California pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, which arbitration shall be binding upon the parties and their successors in interest. The prevailing party entitled to be reimbursed for all reasonable legal fees from the non-prevailing party in order to enforce the provisions of this Agreement. 14. SURVIVABILITY: The ownership, non-circumvention, proprietary rights, and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to payment of sums owed set forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the parties intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
15. SEVERABILITY: If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
16. OTHER TERMS: Upon execution of This Agreement by signature below, the Parties agree that any individual, firm Coach, associates, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, divisions, subsidiaries, employees, Companies, heirs, assigns, designees or consultants of which the signee is an Coach, officer, heir, successor, assign or designee is bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT.
Upon execution by clicking “I agree,” the Parties agree that any individual, associate, and/or assign shall be bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT. A facsimile, electronic, or e-mailed executed copy of this Agreement, with a written or electronic signature, shall constitute a legal and binding instrument with the same effect as an originally signed copy.