Did you know that you have permission to do what you want to do in this life? Then what are you waiting for? Be FEARLESS. Be BOLD.
It’s Time for Liftoff:
8 Weeks to Your Next Big Thing
Registration open now through Sept. 23, 2017
Do you want to do Your Next Big Thing already — or do you want to discover what it is?
Then you’re in the right place.
Over 8 weeks, you’ll learn — and take — simple, but bold steps that will act as booster rockets for Your Next Big Thing in your business, your personal life or both.
Chief Permission Granter and your launchpad for Your Next Big Thing
Just about halfway through Liftoff, and already I’m learning to trust myself more and see that so much more is possible than I ever imagined. I’m more relaxed in my relationship, and I’m no longer troubled by ‘where’s my next client coming from’ thoughts. Mary’s calm certainty is infectious. The group dynamic is wonderful, and it feels a safe place to explore. I would definitely recommend this course.Rebecca Perkins, themidlifecoach.com
Mary will point you in directions that you’ve never seen yet.Gayle Nobel, gaylenobel.com
Liftoff: 8 Weeks to Your Next Big Thing is for you if ...
- You feel stuck in place or have been running around in circles, not reaching goals or not reaching them as quickly as you want to, and you want to change that
- Your days are often spent doing things you don’t enjoy, and you long to do things that inspire you, instead
- You want to blow right past fearful thinking, instead of making decisions based on fear or insecurity
- You want to be more productive, instead of feeling overwhelmed, confused or tired much of the time
- You are looking for personalized support to do what you want to do — an available person (that would be me, Mary!) to ask questions and get tangible, actionable answers
It's simpler than you may think to leap (not just tiptoe) into Your Next Big Thing
Mary will show you how to make easier, clearer decisions and, even more importantly, take inspired action.
Because without action, inspiration will just sit there, wondering why you’re not giving yourself permission to take it seriously.
The truth …
You have been given a gift that is beyond measure. What is this gift? You are a human being.
As a human being, you have more power than you could ever imagine. Not only that, you have permission to use that power in the ways you’re inspired to use it. So you know that story you have in your head that you keep listening to that says, “I can’t do that because …” or “I shouldn’t do that because …” or “I don’t have time to …” or “I’m too tired to …” or “I’m too afraid to … ” — yeah, that story?
Whatever your negative story is, it’s not true.
If you want to do Your Next Big Thing, you absolutely can. There is no doubt about that. The only doubt is the untrue story you’re listening to that says you can’t.
How do I know this? Because I’m living proof.
Three years ago, I was a mess of post-traumatic stress disorder symptoms, stuck in a job I despised and feeling like my life was slipping away from me on an hourly basis. As recently as one year ago, I was fired from a different job I hated, had almost nothing left in my savings account and no professional prospects.
I was at a crossroads. I could keep living life the way I had been, or I could do something else. So I made a different decision. I gave myself permission to do what I wanted to do, and to stop doing what I didn’t want to do. I wasn’t going to look back, either. I committed to making a new life for myself, no matter what negative stories or fears I heard in my head.
I had faith, knowing that who I was as a human being would help me to expand my life, my reach, my everything.
As a result, in the past year, I have written and self-published 7 books, reaching thousands of people and helping to change countless lives; made 80 percent of my full-time employment salary in my first year as a self-employed author and coach; and moved to Paris, France, finally realizing a dream I had had for 35 years.
Make no mistake: there is nothing special about me. What I'll show you is already within you, waiting for you to use as a benevolent booster rocket for your life.
In Liftoff: 8 Weeks to Your Next Big Thing, I’m going to teach you the 4 simple steps that can change your business, your life, your everything. Here they are:
- Listen to inspiration
- Respect your intuition
- Rely on your innate creativity
- Take action fearlessly
Beneath each one of these steps is a deep well of freedom, and that’s where I’ll take you. I’ll give you permission to expand past what you know as your reality right now, and help you see how to use more, much more, of what you’ve been given as a human being to achieve liftoff in whatever is next for you.
Is fear an issue? We’ll take care of it. Is a feeling of insecurity holding you back? We’ll get it out of the way. Whatever is standing between you and your next big thing, consider it gone.
Here are the specifics …
8 Coaching Videos
Each week features a video (around 10 minutes each) where I’ll teach you one of the keys to achieving effortless liftoff for Your Next Big Thing
Weekly Motivational Audios
I’ll provide a total of 8 motivational audios (around 20 minutes each) to help keep you inspired and taking action toward Your Next Big Thing.
These exercises will reinforce the week’s coaching video and audio and give you something tangible to do to get you to liftoff!
Monthly group Q&A session
You’ll be invited to a monthly group Q&A call through January 2018, led by Mary
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to breeze past any fearful thinking and hesitation, and act from a place of inspiration, intuition and joy ... and see results.
Liftoff is your launchpad.
- weekly video (approx. 80 minutes, total)
- weekly motivational audio (nearly 3 hours, total)
- written transcripts of all audios and videos
- weekly fun and helpful exercises to give you liftoff
- all 8 weeks of course materials available to you the moment you enroll
- monthly group Q&A call with Mary through January 2018
When you click the above button, you’ll be taken to Teachable, where the course is hosted, and to a secure payment page where you can use PayPal or a credit card. Thank you very much.
Special Offer, available through Sept. 27, 2017:
Purchase Liftoff and receive Let’s Make Money, Honey! for just $100 (a savings of $197).
Registration CLOSES in ...
It’s time for Liftoff on Your Next Big Thing
On April 26, 2017, I hosted a free Zoom call where I shared the ins and outs of liftoff — both in terms of my own life and business, and what I’ll teach in the program.
I hosted another Zoom call on June 13, 2017, partway through the first running of Liftoff. I shared some insights that have been wonderfully surprising to me about people’s progress — including my own — and took questions.
This program has a full money-back guarantee within the first 15 days after purchase, no questions asked. Email mary[at]maryschiller.com.
Legal Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately represent this program and its potential. Each individual’s success depends on his/her background, dedication, desire and motivation. As with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital, and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money.
By enrolling in the program, you agree to the terms and conditions
MARY SCHILLER SEMINAR/COACHING ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
By clicking “I Agree to Terms and Conditions,” entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, in the course, you (“Client”) are entering into a legally binding agreement with Mary Schiller, author and coach (“Schiller”) according to the following terms and conditions:
1. SCHILLER’S SERVICES: Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally or otherwise, Schiller agrees to render services related to education, seminar, consulting, coaching, and/or business-coaching (“the Program”). The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further goods/services supplied by Schiller to Client. Parties agree that the Program is in the nature of coaching and education. The scope of services rendered by Schiller pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and provided for on Schiller’s website, or the platform hosting the Program, as part of the Program. Schiller reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client should the need arise.
2. COMPENSATION: Client agrees to compensate Schiller according to the payment schedules set forth on the Schiller’s website and the payment plan selected by the Client (the “Fee”). Upon execution of this Agreement, Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee, regardless of whether Client completes the full extent of services offered by Schiller. In the event that Client terminates services prior to the completion of the services, Client shall be responsible for all payments. All payments shall be collectable and non-refundable except as provided herein. Client’s payment is nonrefundable and may only be transferred for tuition to other classes offered by Schiller if: (i) Client completes the entire course, participates fully in all course recommendations, and decides that the course was not worthwhile or (ii) does not take any portion of the course.
3. CHARGEBACKS AND PAYMENT SECURITY: To the extent that Client provides Schiller with Credit Card information for payment on Client’s account, Schiller shall be authorized to charge Client’s Credit Card for any unpaid invoices. If client uses a multiple-payment plan to make payments to Schiller, Schiller shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith.
4. NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED: Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including course materials), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
5. NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Schiller’s copyrighted and original materials shall be provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from Schiller electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the Schiller. All intellectual property, including Schiller’s copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Schiller. No license to sell or distribute Schiller’s materials is granted or implied.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By using Schiller’s services, Client releases Schiller from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Program is only a service being provided. By using Schiller’s services, you release Schiller from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transactions.
Regardless of the previous paragraph, if Schiller is found to be liable, Schiller’s liability to Client or to any third party is limited to the lesser of (a) the total fees Client paid to Schiller in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, and (b) $100. All claims against Schiller must be lodged with the entity having jurisdiction within 100 days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever.
Client agrees that Schiller will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Service. Client agrees that use of this service is at user’s own risk.
7. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE: Client accepts and agrees that he/she is 100 percent responsible for his/her progress and results from the Program. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to the Program’s success and that Schiller cannot control Client. Schiller makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein. Schiller and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchant ability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Schiller makes no guarantee or warranty that the Program will meet Client’s requirements or that all clients will achieve the same results.
8. NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT: Schiller does not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services. Schiller is not responsible for any decisions made Client as a result of the coaching and any consequences thereof.
9. TERMINATION: In the event that Client is in arrears of payment or otherwise in default of this Agreement, all payments due hereunder shall be immediately due and payable. Schiller shall be allowed to immediately collect all sums from Client and terminate providing further services to Client
10. INDEMNIFICATION: Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Schiller, Schiller’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Schiller, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend Schiller in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Schiller recognizes and agrees that all of the Schiller’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Schiller.
11. CONTROLLING AGREEMENT: In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this Contract and any marketing materials used by Schiller, Schiller’s representatives, or employees, the provisions in this Agreement shall be controlling.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations and understandings, oral or written. This Agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing duly executed by both parties.
13. CHOICE OF LAW/VENUE- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. The parties hereto agree to submit to submit any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement to arbitration in the State of California pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, which arbitration shall be binding upon the parties and their successors in interest. The prevailing party entitled to be reimbursed for all reasonable legal fees from the non-prevailing party in order to enforce the provisions of this Agreement. 14. SURVIVABILITY: The ownership, non-circumvention, proprietary rights, and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to payment of sums owed set forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the parties intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
15. SEVERABILITY: If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
16. OTHER TERMS: Upon execution of This Agreement by signature below, the Parties agree that any individual, firm Coach, associates, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, divisions, subsidiaries, employees, Companies, heirs, assigns, designees or consultants of which the signee is an Coach, officer, heir, successor, assign or designee is bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT.
Upon execution by clicking “I agree,” the Parties agree that any individual, associate, and/or assign shall be bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT. A facsimile, electronic, or e-mailed executed copy of this Agreement, with a written or electronic signature, shall constitute a legal and binding instrument with the same effect as an originally signed copy.