Get Paid To Be You: 12 months of unlimited 1:1 business coachingStop working for a living and start living for a living
Do you dream of doing what you really want to do with your time — and about getting paid enough money to live the life you really want to live?
Then use me to help you!
I’d like to help you get the business breakthroughs you need to truly Get Paid To Be You. We’ll do it all without stress, without pushing, without doing stuff you don’t want it do — I promise.
Chief Permission Granter and your very own business coach
“I can feel things are shifting in a big way. It is like I have come to the top of the mountain and now it is all downhill from here. I can feel my whole body expanding rather than being contracted. It is amazing.”
Let me coach you to ...
- Create and sell your first product and/or self-publish your book
- Generate quick income
- Build an audience & get clients without using paid advertising
- Make a bigger positive impact on your clients/customers
- Sell without being sales-y
- Design an online, location-independent business
- Discover what’s next for you if you’re in between career moves (and then move ahead!)
- And more!
It's time for you to make progress and get real results. Registration is easy ...
1) You are protected by my guarantee, which says that during your first call, if you don’t feel like this is exactly what you need to make progress, your money will be immediately refunded.
2) Your first coaching session is 30 minutes, where we’ll discuss your goals and dreams, what is inspiring to you now, and how you can move forward. We will then agree on your first homework assignment so that you can make progress. At the end of each call, you will get a recording of your session, confirmation of your homework, and a link to schedule your next coaching call with me.
3) When you’ve completed the homework, you can schedule your next 15-minute laser coaching call. After each call, you’ll receive the recording, confirmation of your homework, and the link to schedule your next call.
*BONUS!* You’ll be invited to a “live” monthly group webinar where I’ll teach you even more about getting paid to be you. Topics include powerful pricing, getting perfect clients to spare, selling without “selling,” and a lot more. You’ll receive the recordings, too. Woo-hoo!
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get the personalized business coaching you need to Get Paid To Be You.
I can’t wait to see your results!
By enrolling in the program, you agree to the terms and conditions
MARY SCHILLER SEMINAR/COACHING ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
By clicking “I Agree to Terms and Conditions,” entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, in the course, you (“Client”) are entering into a legally binding agreement with Mary Schiller, author and coach (“Schiller”) according to the following terms and conditions:
1. SCHILLER’S SERVICES: Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally or otherwise, Schiller agrees to render services related to education, seminar, consulting, coaching, and/or business-coaching (“the Program”). The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further goods/services supplied by Schiller to Client. Parties agree that the Program is in the nature of coaching and education. The scope of services rendered by Schiller pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and provided for on Schiller’s website, or the platform hosting the Program, as part of the Program. Schiller reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client should the need arise.
2. COMPENSATION: Client agrees to compensate Schiller according to the payment schedules set forth on the Schiller’s website and the payment plan selected by the Client (the “Fee”). Upon execution of this Agreement, Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee, regardless of whether Client completes the full extent of services offered by Schiller. In the event that Client terminates services prior to the completion of the services, Client shall be responsible for all payments. All payments shall be collectable and non-refundable except as provided herein. Client’s payment is nonrefundable and may only be transferred for tuition to other classes offered by Schiller if: (i) Client completes the entire course, participates fully in all course recommendations, and decides that the course was not worthwhile or (ii) does not take any portion of the course.
3. CHARGEBACKS AND PAYMENT SECURITY: To the extent that Client provides Schiller with Credit Card information for payment on Client’s account, Schiller shall be authorized to charge Client’s Credit Card for any unpaid invoices. If client uses a multiple-payment plan to make payments to Schiller, Schiller shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith.
4. NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED: Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including course materials), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
5. NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Schiller’s copyrighted and original materials shall be provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from Schiller electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the Schiller. All intellectual property, including Schiller’s copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Schiller. No license to sell or distribute Schiller’s materials is granted or implied.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By using Schiller’s services, Client releases Schiller from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Program is only a service being provided. By using Schiller’s services, you release Schiller from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transactions.
Regardless of the previous paragraph, if Schiller is found to be liable, Schiller’s liability to Client or to any third party is limited to the lesser of (a) the total fees Client paid to Schiller in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, and (b) $100. All claims against Schiller must be lodged with the entity having jurisdiction within 100 days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever.
Client agrees that Schiller will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Service. Client agrees that use of this service is at user’s own risk.
7. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE: Client accepts and agrees that he/she is 100 percent responsible for his/her progress and results from the Program. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to the Program’s success and that Schiller cannot control Client. Schiller makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein. Schiller and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchant ability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Schiller makes no guarantee or warranty that the Program will meet Client’s requirements or that all clients will achieve the same results.
8. NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT: Schiller does not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services. Schiller is not responsible for any decisions made Client as a result of the coaching and any consequences thereof.
9. TERMINATION: In the event that Client is in arrears of payment or otherwise in default of this Agreement, all payments due hereunder shall be immediately due and payable. Schiller shall be allowed to immediately collect all sums from Client and terminate providing further services to Client
10. INDEMNIFICATION: Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Schiller, Schiller’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Schiller, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend Schiller in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Schiller recognizes and agrees that all of the Schiller’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Schiller.
11. CONTROLLING AGREEMENT: In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this Contract and any marketing materials used by Schiller, Schiller’s representatives, or employees, the provisions in this Agreement shall be controlling.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations and understandings, oral or written. This Agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing duly executed by both parties.
13. CHOICE OF LAW/VENUE- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. The parties hereto agree to submit to submit any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement to arbitration in the State of California pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, which arbitration shall be binding upon the parties and their successors in interest. The prevailing party entitled to be reimbursed for all reasonable legal fees from the non-prevailing party in order to enforce the provisions of this Agreement. 14. SURVIVABILITY: The ownership, non-circumvention, proprietary rights, and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to payment of sums owed set forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the parties intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
15. SEVERABILITY: If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
16. OTHER TERMS: Upon execution of This Agreement by signature below, the Parties agree that any individual, firm Coach, associates, corporations, joint ventures, partnerships, divisions, subsidiaries, employees, Companies, heirs, assigns, designees or consultants of which the signee is an Coach, officer, heir, successor, assign or designee is bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT.
Upon execution by clicking “I agree,” the Parties agree that any individual, associate, and/or assign shall be bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT. A facsimile, electronic, or e-mailed executed copy of this Agreement, with a written or electronic signature, shall constitute a legal and binding instrument with the same effect as an originally signed copy.
The information presented in this program is intended to be for your educational purposes only. We are not presenting you with a business opportunity, nor are we making any claims as to income you may earn. We are not presenting you with an opportunity to get rich, quick or otherwise.. Before embarking on any endeavor, please use caution and seek the advice your own personal professional advisors, such as your attorney and your accountant. Where income figures are mentioned (if any), those income figures are anecdotal information from the individual sharing the information. We have performed no independent verification, so please do not assume that you will make those same income figures. Please do not construe any statement in this program as a claim or representation of average earnings because there are no average earnings. Testimonials and statements of individuals are not to be construed as claims or representations of average earnings. We cannot, do not, and will not make any claims as to earnings. Success in any endeavor is based on many factors individual to you. We do not know your educational background, your skills, your prior experience, or the time you can and will devote to the endeavor. Please perform your own due diligence before embarking on any course of action. Follow the advice of your personal qualified advisors. There is no guarantee that you will earn any money using any of the ideas presented in these materials. Examples are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. No guarantee is made that you will achieve any result at all from the ideas in these materials. You agree that we will not share in your success, nor will we be responsible for your failure or for your actions in any endeavor you may undertake. Please understand that past performance cannot be an indication of possible future results.